Industrial UPS ONV(19 inch)
TECNED ONV (19-inch)
TECNED Industrial grade UPS are based on transformer technology for robustness and endurance. The input and output isolation transformers protect the semiconductors against spikes, surges, peak currents and distortion, supply short circuit currents and filtering noise Transformer based technologies offer therefore a longer service life and higher degree of protection.
Based on this topology, TECNED provides a highly reliable charger/inverter product combination designed for demanding operating environments.
The ONV(19inch) series strictly adheres to a truly industrial design and is built for 20 years operational life-time.
Features and Beneﬁts
IGBT conversion technology with build-in galvanic separation transformer high reliable due to failsafe control system and protection circuits optional build-in STS for active transition mode or bypass operation
• Nominal input voltage: 1 Phase 110 / 220 / 230 / 240 Vac
• Input voltage range: +/- 20%
• Input frequency range: 40Hz to 70Hz
• Power factor: 0.98 + soft start
• Overall efficiency: Up to 95% (depending on DC bus voltage)
• Nominal output voltage: 1 Phase 110 / 220 / 230 / 240 Vac
• Nominal output rating: 1 to 10 kVA (up to 2,2kVA in a single module)
• Output frequency: 50 / 60 Hz, +/- 0.1% free running
• Output waveform: SineWave
• Nominal DC bus voltage: 24, 48, 60, 110 (125), 220 (240) Vdc
• DC voltage range: 24 – 280Vdc
• Battery charging characteristic: IU (DIN 41773), T° compensated float voltage