Industrial UPS ONV(SF-D)
TECNED ONV (SF-D)
The TECNED ONV (SF/D) UPS series is available with single phase and three phase input and single phase output with ratings up to 100 kVA in a single enclosure. The ONV (SF/D) series can be configured to charge common battery types from VRLA to NICAD.
The ONV (SF/D) series can be supplied as standard or fault tolerant systems within a single enclosure to meet customer requirements for safety and reliability.
The ONV-SF (software free) model is a strictly analog UPS available with natural convection and forced air cooling depending on rating. Standard features include output V/A metering, mains failure / DC-high/low and general alarm with potential free contacts and input/output and battery fuse monitoring.
The ONV-D model includes an additional digital controller with LCD display that shows the systems current state of operation and system values, allows setting of system parameters and includes event and alarm logs.
Features and Beneﬁts
• Advanced Battery Monitoring.
• Battery asymmetric supervision.
• Single or double leg static bypass
• RS485 / Modbus communication.
• Input voltage single phase: 110/120/200/220/230/240/277V, (2W+E)
• Input voltage three phase: 208/220/240/380/415/480V, (3W+E)
• Voltage tolerance: + 15% / – 20% (20% start battery operation)
• Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz +/- 10%
• Power Factor: 0.99
• Battery voltage (nominal): 24 / 48 / 110 (125) / 220 Vdc
• Characteristic: I-U according to DIN 41773
• Output voltage: 110/120/200/220/230/240/277V+N
• Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz (selectable) +/- 0.1% (free running)